Virtual CIO Services
Large corporations today rely upon Chief Information Officers (CIOs) to bridge the knowledge gap between executive management and Information Technology management. As opposed to an IT Director, CIOs are needed to make long-term, high-level technology planning and spending decisions as it relates to current and future business needs. While small and mid-sized companies have the same need for CIOs as large corporations, most cannot afford a full time CIO.
The solution to this dilemma involves acquiring the services of a Virtual or “part time” CIO for either a finite period or on an ongoing basis. This cost-effective solution helps small and medium sized businesses take advantage of the benefits of a high level resource who can understand their business needs and align those needs properly with the right technology strategy.
- Our vCIO activities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting a high level analysis of your current IT infrastructure, systems, policies, procedures, and IT support organization skills and capabilities
- Providing detailed recommendations based upon best practices, current and emerging technologies, and business priorities
- Successfully managing the implementation of those recommendations
- Providing ongoing high-level management of your IT business strategy, systems, purchasing decisions, and project management needs as an ad hoc member of the client’s senior management staff